Sopwell House hasn’t just stopped to smell the roses – they have mixed them into a summer cocktail and devised a bloomin’ marvelous Rose Garden Cocktail, served in its very own mini watering can. This cocktail recipe looks like all out summery goodness!
Head Barman, Terry Woods, has combined boozy botanical blends, sure to have you potty on petals in no time. The cocktail is created from Hendricks Gin, Homemade Rose Syrup, Lemon Juice and muddled Cucumber topped with Soda Water. Once the ingredients have been shaken, they are double strained into a mini watering can along with crushed ice. The cocktail is completed with a delicate rose petal garnish.
A perfect twist on this classic summer cocktail with cooling ingredients. If you’re looking for a refreshing drink, try this one out. The watering can is rather cute!
The Rose Garden Cocktail is available at Sopwell House in St Albans throughout the summer months in their dainty watering can. Enjoy the sun while it lasts!
50ml Hendricks Gin
15ml Rose Syrup
25ml Lemon Juice
5 sliced for Cucumber
To garnish: Crushed Ice and Rose Petals
- Prepare the cucumber by removing the skin and the seeds. Add the cucumber to the cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the gin, rose syrup, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Prepare a glass (or dainty watering can if you have one!) with crushed ice.
- Pour the cocktail mixture in the glass through a cocktail strainer.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with rose petals and enjoy this cocktail recipe.
Cheers, we say!