At Ecophiles, we love discovering destinations that offer a full cultural experience with a chance to witness nature’s beauty and all it has to offer. And so we’re giving away a free stay for 2 at Diyabubula, Sri Lanka’s New Unique Art & Jungle Hideaway. A unique opportunity for a great stay – enter now to win!
Located in the heart of the Sri Lankan Jungle, Diyabubula is innovatively designed to celebrate the wilderness of Sri Lanka and the works of renowned artist Laki Senanayake. The jungle hideaway has five individually handcrafted villas made from 100 year old railway sleepers and locally sourced timber. The artists uses uses the growing trees and running waters of Diyabubula to create living, natural accommodation and he encourages guests to join him to draw, paint and discuss the local wildlife.
You can experience nature, wildlife and the mountains of Sri Lanka near Diyabubula:
- Rose Quartz Mountain: among the oldest and largest rocks in Southeast Asia, the seven mountains are 180 and 300 metres above sea level and date back to almost 550 million years!
- Ritigala Forest Reserve: an ancient Buddhist monastery, as well as a mountain range, and a forest nature reserve with medicinal plants, ruins and rock inscriptions dating from the 1st century.
- Minneriya National Park: every year between the months of July and October up to 200 wild elephants come together on the receding shores of the reservoir for the Minneriya Elephant gathering.
Art & Architecture
You can also explore the art and architecture of the country’s world heritage sites including the cave temple of Dambulla, the massive rock fortress of Sigiriya and the ancient city of Polonnaruwa.
Enter To Win Three Nights At Diyabubula Lodge
Use the form below to enter to win this epic 3 night, luxury stay worth $700 to experience the best and the most authentic of what Diyabubula has to offer!
Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18+ to enter
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via email with details and directions. If not claimed within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random.
- Ecophiles cannot be held liable for this giveaway.
Follow us on Facebook to keep in touch – we’ve got plenty of fabulous giveaways lined up!