Join a challenging and exciting Croatia sea kayaking adventure exploring the Kvarner archipelago, in the northern Adriatic.
Croatia is home to one of Europe’s largest archipelagoes with over 1,000 islands-perfect for a paddling trip! The scenery is diverse; from lush forests to stark limestone cliffs, quiet coves perfect for a dip and hillsides covered with olive groves and grapevines.
The Croatia sea kayaking trip starts from the island of Rab, paddling between six islands, each with wildly different landscapes. These include lush forests and sandy beaches. Forests are home to owls, mouflon (wild sheep) and deer, while overhead, Griffon vultures look down from cliff ledges. Visit ruins dating back to the 4th century and paddle in the first reserve for Adriatic dolphins in the Mediterranean. The tour takes time to include coastal walks, daily swims and al fresco meals with stunning views.
- Two nights twin share private accommodation, eight nights camping, all meals, land transfers
- Visiting ruins dating back to the 4th century and paddle in the first reserve for Adriatic dolphins in the Mediterranean
- Meet at Zadar, Croatia
- Day 1 – Transfer to private accommodation at Rab. Welcome dinner and pre-trip briefing
- Day 2–9 -Kayak through islands
- Day 10 – Kayak to Koramashna Bay, Cres Island, transfer to Krk Island. Private accommodation
- Day 11 – Group transfer to Zagreb or Rijeka airport. Trip concludes
Tour Departs at:
- Zadar, Croatia 8-18 Jun 2019