Experience the beauty of Santorini sailing and the magic of gliding in the Caldera with the most magnificent views. On this Blue Lagoon tour with Captain Ted, swim and snorkel in a quiet bay, visit the sulphur hot springs of the volcano and indulge yourself in a freshly prepared Greek lunch or dinner.
See the picturesque Red & White beaches with a professional and courteous crew. Taste local wine, beer or a refreshing beverage while you sit back and enjoy the breathtaking scenery on board. The most stunning views of Santorini are best seen from the crystal blue waters of the Aegean.
Santorini Sailing has been featured by Food Network, Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Entertainment Channel, Departures, USA today.
- Roundtrip transfers from/to the hotelfor all semi private bookings
- Full BBQ steak & seafood lunch or dinner
- Soft drinks, Water, Beer and Wine
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Wi-Fi Access upon network availability
You will embark on one of three gleaming 40-43 foot catamarans that will sail you to the Red and White beaches, hot springs, sail past the volcano and explore private bays for swimming and snorkeling.
Blue Lagoon Day Tour:
- The day tour starts from the south side of Santorini, in Vlihada marina.
- Cruise by the picturesque Red & White beaches. The captain chooses the most private area for the first stop for swimming and snorkelling (weather permitting).
- Sail past the Indian Head Mountain, the Old Venetian Lighthouse and into the Caldera, towards the Volcanic Islands to visit the Hot (warm) springs and other private bays for more swimming & snorkelling.
Tour Departs at:
- Vlihada Marina at 10 am
- Adult 12+: $185 (165€)
- Child 5-12: $112 (100€)
- Infant 0-4: $17 (15€)
- 10% Off for Tour dates up until May 15, 2019