On this Yosemite hiking tour, explore two of national park’s most spectacular hikes, Glacier Point and the Mist Trail. They serve as bookends to a trail that also passes lesser-known gems like Panorama Point and Illilouette Falls. There are memorable views almost everywhere along this hike.
Epic Wilderness Adventure gives people the opportunity to experience Yosemite National Park on a more connected level. By teaching historical facts from Native American culture, to modern rock climbing. Reconnecting people with nature is what the tour guides aim to do.
- First aid
- Water purification
- Bug repellent
- Meet at the Yosemite Valley Lodge
- Catch a tour bus at 8:30.
- At Glacier Point, over the history and take some pictures then hit the trail. The Panorama Trail starts out as a long gentle descent on very long switchbacks.
- This route descends to Illouette Creek where you can get a nice view of Illouette Fall. You’ll have views back to Glacier Point, but as the trail flattens and rounds to the north of Panorama Point, you’ll start getting better and better views of Half Dome, Liberty Cap, Nevada Falls and the Merced River Canyon.
- You will shortly reach the trail that cuts over under Mount Starr King and from this point on you will be going steadily downhill and starting to get some really great scenery.
Tour Departs at:
- Yosemite Valley Lodge at 8am